This course is designed to apply your concealed defensive pistol operating skills in relevant and realistic training scenarios. It will develop the shooter's skill in confident application of presentation in varied positions, balancing speed and accuracy, ensuring decisive defensive pistol operations.
• Reviews basic and advanced pistol operation skills
• Teaches advanced skills to safely and accurately engage targets from typical day to day activity starting positions.
• Execution of Pistol Performance Standards –Accuracy and Speed
• Stress Shooting and Competition on Steel Targets
• Demonstration of appropriate knowledge and mastery of required skills prior to start of course. (Pistol Marksmanship and Basic Holster work skills needed for this course).
• Range Rules, Regulations & Waiver Of Liability Understood and Completed
• Twelve Shooters Max for this course
- Range Safety
- Advanced Marksmanship and Pistol Operation Skills
- Initial, Tactical, and Combat magazine changes from concealment
o Malfunction response
- Working from concealed holster in adverse positions
- Multiple shot/target engagements
- Follow-through and Follow-up - actions after engagement
- Scenario, Shoot/No Shoot, Steel Target and Timed/Competition-based exercises
• Eye and Ear protection
• Pistol or Revolver with 250 rounds of ammunition **
• Concealed Carry Profile Clothing and Gear, Holster, 3 Mags w/Mag Holder, Tac Light
• Camelback/water, headgear, and appropriate clothing/protective gear for the environment