2 day Saturday and Sunday Class. This weekend of training will give you the skills and confidence to successfully complete the Texas LTC Course and gain the foundational skills to operate and carry your handgun safely and accurately.
The Course starts at 0800 on Saturday with your Texas LTC Qualification Course and some dry pistol manipulation skills and holster work. The training will culminate Sunday on the range where you will refine your pistol handling skills and focus on safety and pistol marksmanship.
This combination offers the perfect scenario for a shooter who wants to earn their LTC and form the foundation for advanced pistol handling skills at the same time.
OneWarrior will offer this weekend long foundational course, plus the Texas LTC Qualification for $300. The normal cost for this quality of training is much higher, so act now and save money while getting great pistol training from real special operations soldiers, and get your Texas LTC to boot.
Email phil@onewarrior to reserve your seat.
Class size is limited to 10 shooters.
- Texas LTC Course
- Live Fire Range Operations
- Basic Safety
- Revolver and Pistol Orientation
- Weapon Cleaning and Maintenance
- Fundamentals of Marksmanship
- Advanced Marksmanship Principles
- Prepping the Trigger
- Front Sight Follow-through
- Multiple Shot Engagements
- Malfunction Drills
- 400 rounds total
- Ballcap or Hat with a brim (should work with hearing protection)
- Wraparound eyewear, polycarbonate lenses or non-shattering prescription glasses
- Earmuffs (electronic strongly recommended) and earplugs
- Seasonally appropriate clothing (remember - hot brass down a shirt makes for an interesting training scenario - please don't wear low cut shirts).
*Weapon training sets and ammunition can be provided for this course with prior coordination - Email firstname.lastname@example.org